Seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Representative Who is Passionate about Events!
$15/hr & Work from home (Must reside in South Bay/Los Angeles area)
Our growing business is looking for a responsive and detail-oriented customer service + sales representative with an enthusiasm for events (baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, corporate events, etc.). This will be a mostly work-from-home position, but will require some scheduling flexibility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming customer calls, and walking them through their event rental requests, or initial stages of the event planning process.
- Responding to customer emails in a timely manner with the help of our booking/customer correspondence software (HoneyBook).
- Securing sales through professional, patient, and persistent communication with potential customers.
- Becoming proficient in the use of our booking software.
- Helping customers answer any questions regarding their event, and offering improvised solutions to any problems or changes that may arise for them.
- Working with our management team to stay up-to-date on company inventory, rental collections, and services.
- Working with our event installation team to make sure the event planning process is seamless from initial customer contact to event teardown.
- While it will be a mostly work-from-home position, we will also require that you come into our Torrance showroom location about once a week.
- Exceptional communication skills (spoken and written)
- A background in events/event planning a plus
- A flexible schedule that allows for responsive communication with customers and management team.
- An extreme attention to detail.
- Organizational skills to manage relationships with multiple clients.
inJOY The Party is a one-of-a-kind event planning and rental company that offers pre-curated rental collections for special events. We offer both specialty decor rentals and full-service event planning depending on our clients needs. We take pride in our customer service and attentiveness to our clients' event aspirations. We are a women-owned company, and we are extremely proud of our small but mighty team and look forward to having someone else on board!
To inQUIRE about the position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about yourself, why you're a great fit for the position, and send a resume our way!